Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Card Using Fintastic Friends by Sunny Studio

 






By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission. 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Product List:

Fintastic Friends Stamps and Dies – Sunny Studio

Tropical Scenes Stamp – Sunny Studio

Ohuhu Brush Tip Markers: BGII05, BGII03, CG050, CG020, CGII00, YR170, YR070, Y4, E470, YR4, R20, P3, RV160, V160, V020, RV260, RV270, E210, WG01, YG040, E220, G340, G360, G140, R280, E050

Distress Ink: Speckled Egg, Salvaged Patina, Evergreen Bough

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

Tape Runner - Altenew

3D Foam Squares – Scrapbook Adhesives

Embellishment Wand

Stamp Positioning Tool – MISTI

Versimark Ink

Superfine White Embossing Powder – WOW

Die Cutting Machine – Spellbinders Platinum

Prismacolor Colorless Blender

Grid Transparency – Taylored Expressions

Removable Multi Use Labels 4”x6” – Avery 5454

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...