Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Card Using Lawn Fawn Hive Five Kit

 Hello, all you card-making people out there.  I'm so happy you've stopped by.  

Here is a card I've made using products from the Lawn Fawn Hive Five Kit.


I will have a video coming soon creating this card.

All of the products I used are listed below.


By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission. 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Product List: 

Lawn Fawn Textured Cardstock “Aqua”

Gold Mirror Cardstock

Hive Five Stamps and Dies Lawn Fawn

Honeycomb Stencil – Lawn Fawn

Honeycomb Shaker Gift Tag – Lawn Fawn

Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables – Lawn Fawn

Sunflower Dye Ink – Lawn Fawn

Fake Tan Dye Ink – Lawn Fawn

Unicorn White Pigment Ink – Hero Arts

3D Foam Squares – Scrapbook Adhesives

Embellishment Wand

Stamp Positioning Tool – MISTI

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW

Ohuhu Brush Markers: YR1, YR33, Y1, BR1, E170, B050, B070, R5V160, RV160, CG020, G2, CY5

Prismacolor Colorless Blender

Die Cutting Machine – Spellbinders Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...