Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Baby Elephant Card Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello, my friends.
I've created a card using Sunny Studio Baby Elephant Stamps and Dies and several other products.  This card was so fun to make.  I love the way the cloudy night sky came out.  I used Lawn Fawn Deep Sea Dye Ink and the Cloudy Stencil, also by Lawn Fawn.  I heat embossed white stars using Versimark Ink and WOW Superfine White Embossing Powder. The sentiment comes from the Baby Elephant Stamp Set.  I used Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink and coated it with WOW Superfine Clear Embossing Powder, then heated it with my heat tool.

I hope you like this card. I'd love to hear your comments or just say hello below.

All of the supplies I used are listed below... sorry... no links yet.

A video will be coming soon of the creation of this card.




Product List:

Baby Elephants Stamps And Dies– Sunny Studio

Cloudy Stencil – Lawn Fawn

Deep Sea Dye Ink – Lawn Fawn

Tri-Blend Brush Markers – Spectrum Noir: IG6, IG3, IG2, FS4, FS3, CT4, CT3, CT1, IB1, GY3, GY1, GY05

Acrylic Block – Lawn Fawn

Mini Stencil Mat – Waffle Flower

Top Folding White Note Card – Hero Arts

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Tape Runner - Altenew

3D Foam Squares – Scrapbook Adhesives

Stamp Positioning Tool – MISTI

Versamark Ink

Wow Superfine White Embossing Powder

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW

Heat Tool - Wagner

Die Cutting Machine – Spellbinders Platinum

Prismacolor Colorless Blender

Grid Transparency – Taylored Expressions



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...