Friday, January 6, 2023

Winter Songbirds by My Favorite Things

Hello, crafty friends. Shannon here with another card for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #530. 





The products I used to create this card are listed below:

Winter Songbird Stamps – My Favorite Things

Winter Songbird Dies – My Favorite Things

Fancy Folded Banners Dies – Lawn Fawn

Apricot Cardstock – Lawn Fawn

Lush Vines Background Stamp – Pinkfresh Studio

Orange Blossom Archival Ink – Ranger

Tearose Archival Ink - Ranger

Copic Markers: E97, E95, BG99, BG96, BG93, E59, E57, E55, E53, E25, E23, W5, W3, W2, C0

Bone Folder

Heat Tool - Wagner

White A2 Card Bases - Spellbinders

Extreme Black Hybrid Ink – My Favorite Things

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Waffle Flower Mini Stencil Mat

Versamark Watermark Ink

White Gelly Roll Pens - Sakura

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Embossing Powder Tool - Inkadinkado

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW

MISTI Alignment Panels – Taylored Expressions  


Thanks for stopping by.

I'll be back again in another 2 weeks with a card for the next challenge.

Bye for now.


By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! Love that winter song bird and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Well done all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo-love that background. Your little bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, Love the birdie image and great coloring and so deserving of the beautiful embossed background... striking and adorable card. Don't forget to enter yourcard in Color Dare's partner Double Trouble and earn 3 chances for their random draw. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background. I love how you captured the shine in your photograph too (that is not always easy). A great colour dare card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this card is adorable. I love images from MTF.

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...