Friday, February 3, 2023

Playful Pooches - Clearly Besotted

Hello crafty friends. I'm back with a cute critter card.  
I made this card as a part of the design team for Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #534.


I've listed the products I used to create this card below:

Playful Pooches Stamp Set – Clearly Besotted

Special Occasions Stamp Set – LDRS Creative

Special Occasions Die Set – LDRS Creative

Playful Pastels 6x6 Pattern Paper – Honey Bee Stamps

Heat Tool - Wagner

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Brother Scan N Cut SDX125

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

Embossing Powder Tool - Inkadinkado

Versifine Onyx Black Ink

Clear Detail Embossing Powder – Gina K Designs

MISTI Alignment Panels – Taylored Expressions

Crafty Corners

Glimmer Hot Foiling System – Spellbinders

Copic Markers: C0, R20, Y11, YG41, YR01, B32, V22

Bone Folder

White A2 Card Bases - Spellbinders

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers


Thanks for stoping by my blog.

Bye for now.


By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute puppy and the little hearts are really sweet. Love your colour choices too for Colour Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors and patterned papers for your cute pup... adorable and fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love a good plaid and your inside the circle is great. Love the hearts and paw prints, too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW SHANNON this is the cutest card. Those paw prints are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the darling paw/heart background to the adorable puppy, this card is just cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...