Saturday, September 17, 2022

Haunted House - Spellbinders

 Hello, crafty friends. Here's a card to get you into the autumn mood. 


Below is a list of all of the products I used to create this card:

Haunted House Dies – Spellbinders

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 


7 comments:

  1. YAY Shannon here for the Halloween vibes. Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love everything about this card! Great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Shannon! Our colors look so good in this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even thought of a Hallowe'en card for the theme - what a great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Spooky... So cute. Love the eeriness you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background sponging and love the stenciled layering moon... great sentiment and Halloween card... spookie cute.

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...