Friday, September 30, 2022

Kaleidoscope Card Creator - Spellbinders Dies

 Hello, my crafty friends. Shannon here with another handmade card.




Here is a list of the products I used to create this card:

Kaleidoscope Card Creator Dies – Spellbinders

Crimson 100 lb Cardstock – Spellbinders

Raindrop 100 lb Cardstock – Spellbinders

Silver Fox 100 lb Cardstock - Spellbinders

Grapefruit 80 lb Cardstock – Concord & 9th

White A2 Card Base – Spellbinders

Silver Baubles – Trinity Stamps

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

 Crafty Corners



I've created this card for Color Dare Challenge #516. You can check out their challenge here:

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge

Please leave a comment below. Let me know what you might have done differently. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hugs!


By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

3 comments:

  1. I do love a layering die! What a great card. Love the use of our colours and the added gems. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layering die & card. I love the order of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those dies give this a real Moroccan feel - love it

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...