Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Bubbly Birthday Card made with products from My Favorite Things

 


Hello friends.  Shannon here with another card using products from My Favorite Things.

You probably don't know this, but I am a huge mermaid fan.  When I saw the Bubbly Birthday stamp set, I had to have it. 




I don't know about you, but I love making cards with a summer theme.  Especially beach themes.  The beach-themed dies from My Favorite Things are so fun to create scenes with. 




Here is a list of the products I used to create this card:

Bubbly Birthday Stamp Set – My Favorite Things

Bubbly Birthday Die-namics - My Favorite Things

Beach Bungalow Accessories Die-namics - My Favorite Things

Sandcastle Builder Die-namics – My Favorite Things

Shady Palm Die-namics - My Favorite Things

Sand & Surf Die-namics - My Favorite Things

Cloud Stencil - My Favorite Things

Lazy Day Dye Ink - My Favorite Things

Summer Splash Dye Ink - My Favorite Things

Vintage Timber Dye Ink - My Favorite Things

3D Foam Squares – Scrapbook Adhesive

Waffle Flower Mini Stencil Mat

Versamark Watermark Ink

Tim Holtz Trimmer – Tonic Studios

Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Set 1 & Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Extends

BT8, BT5, BT3, FS8, FS7, FS6, GB10, GB9, GB6, GB3, AP4, AP3, AP1, GY3, IG6, IG1,

PP2, MB4, MB3, MB1, DG4, DG3, DG1, EB8, EB7, IG10, AP3, AP1, EB5, DR4, GB3,

IG3, TB5, TB3

Scotch ATG – 3M

Embellishment Wand

Jet Black Ink – Lawn Fawn

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Embossing Powder Tool - Inkadinkado


This card was created for the following card challenges:

The Outlaw Monday Greetings Challenge - Birthday Greetings (posted 08.15.2022)

Dies R Us Challenge #199 - Summer 

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes #202208

Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes #237

I hope you've enjoyed the card I've created.  Please leave a comment below to let me know.  Or, let me know what you would have done differently.  I love constructive criticism.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now.

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! so much going on - very fun! Thanks so much for entering our Monday Greeting Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    Cara, The Monday Greetings Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE mermaids, too! You made the most perfect scene for this cutie! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did enjoy the card you created Shannon! How could I not - such a fun theme and vibrant colouring!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you on the front porch again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition and wonderful color integration. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...