Thursday, August 25, 2022

 


Hi friends.  Shannon here. I've created a card using the Pink & Main monthly subscription kit.  It comes with an awesome stamp set that includes this heart full of music notes.

I started by using Master Layouts 4 by Gina K Designs to cut a heart from Magic Mask (masking paper), also by Gina K Designs.

I adhered the masking paper to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of hammermill 100 lb cardstock.  I then used Villainous Potion and Shaded Lilac to create a blended heart background.  I let that dry overnight.  The next morning, I stamped the music notes image from Music Speaks stamp set by Pink & Main, over the blended heart using Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink after prepping the area with an anti-static powder tool.  After stamping the image, I coated the ink with WOW Superfine Clear Embossing Powder and melted it with my heat tool.  Oh, how I love to watch the magic happen!

I repeated the stamping, prepping and heat embossing with the sentiment below the heart.  I added a few clay hearts and voila, a clean and simple card comes to life.




I've listed all of the materials I used below:

Music Speaks Stamp Set (Monthly Subscription Kit) – Pink & Main

Master Layouts 4 – Gina K Designs

Masking Magic (Masking Paper) – Gina K Designs

Distress Oxide – Shaded Lilac - Ranger

Distress Oxide – Villainous Potion – Ranger

Conversation Hearts – Honey Bee Stamps

Tuxedo Hearts – Honey Bee Stamps

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Waffle Flower Mini Stencil Mat

Versamark Watermark Ink

White Gelly Roll Pens - Sakura

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Embossing Powder Tool - Inkadinkado

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW


Thanks for stopping by my blog...
Until next time... big hugs!!

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...