Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mini Blooms & Sprigs Card Using Spellbinders Products

 

here's a card I created using Spellbinders Mini Blooms & Sprigs.  There is a complete list of the products I used at the end of this post.


The colors I chose for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #512 are: Desert Rose, Glacier, Lagoon & Sundance. 

In addition, I used black, white, brown & gold.

Here are the products I used:

Mini Blooms & Sprigs Die Set – Spellbinders

Outlined Sentiments – Small Die Of The Month – Subscription – Spellbinders

Intertwined Latice – Embossing Folder Of The Month – Subscription – Spellbinders

Embossing Diffuser – Tim Holtz / Sizzix

Straight Oval – Nellie’s Multi Frames

White A2 Card Base – Spellbinders

Black Licorice 100 lb Cardstock – My Favorite Things

Gold Mirror Cardstock

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Set 1 & Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Extends:

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty card! I can't even imagine how much time that wreath took. The touch of gold really makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, your compliments mean so much! :)

      Delete
    2. The die cutting takes the most time. I made the wreath around a die cut oval so not too much thought went into it. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Shannon, lots of lovely work gone into all those flowers! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is beautiful! I love the texture and how you used our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon your card is beautiful... love the wreath of colorful florals and the large sentiment in the middle... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon your card is wonderful and right up my ally!! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...