Friday, March 25, 2022

Triple Step Blooming Heart Cards


These cards are inspired by a video of cards made by Jennifer McGuire using Concord & 9th products. 

I used sets called "Triple Step Blooming Heart" stamps and dies by Concord &9th.  Most of the paper used is by Concord & 9th and My Favorite Things. The Polka Dotted Background stamp is from My Favorite Things... I think.

Please understand, I'm trying to put together a blog of cards I've made in the last 3 years.  For most of them, I remember the companies that make the products, but I don't remember the names of the stamps and die sets. I will update frequently as I come across this information.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...