Friday, March 25, 2022

On The Farm 5" x 7" Greeting Cards


 For these cards, I used products from LDRS Creative, My Favorite Things, Penny Black, Clearly Besotted, Lawn Fawn, and Mama Elephant.  The Barns are from LDRS Creative. The pasture (grassy hills) is from Penny Black.  The sunshine is Lawn Fawn. The clouds are made using a stencil from My Favorite Things... I think.

In the card above, the pig and cow are from a Mama Elephant stamp set.

When you read this and want to know what specific products I used, please leave a comment and I will provide all of the information requested.

In this card, I used a goat and small cow from a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set.  The large cow is from a Mama Elephant Stamp Set. The milk can is from My Favorite Things.



On this card, the horse and cow are Mama Elephant... I can't remember where the tractor is from.



On this card, the farmer and the little horse are from a Clearly Besotted set. The larger horse is from a Mama Elephant set.



On this card, I used sheep and the farmer from a Clearly Besotted set.  The cow is from a My Favorite Things set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...