Friday, January 20, 2023

Stitched Hello Card

Hello crafty people.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.   I'm bringing you another card as part of the design team for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge # 532.  Stop by their blog to see all of the crafty creations the design team comes up with.  If you're feeling crafty, please submit your own project.




This post is also a submission for the Double Trouble Challenge #130 "Keep Us In Stitches" .



I've included the products I've used, below:

Spellbinders Club Subscriptions

Total Package – Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Small Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Large Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Clear Stamps - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Clear Stamps & Dies - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

APG Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Embossing Folder - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Glimmer Hot Foil Plate - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Card Making Kit – Spellbinders Club Of The Month

 

Tufted 3D Embossing Folder – Spellbinders

Raindrop Cardstock – Spellbinders

Glimmer Hot Foiling System – Spellbinders

Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34

Bone Folder

White A2 Card Bases - Spellbinders

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia


I hope you like my creation.  Please leave a comment below to let me know what you might have done differently.

Thanks again for stopping by.

I'll be back in 2 weeks with another card to post.

Bye for now.

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful, great stitching die and stamp, excellent card kit. Would love you to share this card with our challenge at Double Trouble "Keep Us In Stitches".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble meeting the Thing 1 requirement to "Keep Us In Stitches".

      Delete
  2. This is amazing, I love all the layers and texture you've created, I can't even tell if its real or faux stitching which is awesome. I love the blues with the green leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love these stitching dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Shannon! Great make for color dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, your card is so beautiful, and obviously a sign of your love of stitching! Love your choices of thread colors and use of an embossed background! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents and lovely card with us at Double Trouble for our "Keep Us in Stitches" themed challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty with the embossed background & stitching! Love the addition of "forever friends".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Shannon! The extraordinary stitching is so pretty. Thank you for joining our Double Trouble Challenge #130.

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...