Thursday, July 14, 2022

Teapot Chalet and Tea Time Fairies Card With LDRS Creative Products

 Hello crafty friends. This is Shannon and I'm here to bring you another handmade card using LDRS Creative and Lawn Fawn products.


The products I've used are listed below:

Tea Time Fairies Stamps & Dies – LDRS Creative

Teapot Chalet Stamps & Dies – LDRS Creative

Cloudy Stencil – Lawn Fawn

Mermaid & Freshly Cut Grass – Lawn Fawn Dye Inks

Jet Black Premium Ink – Lawn Fawn

Sparkle Glaze – Lawn Fawn

Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White 100# Cardstock

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

3D Foam Squares – Scrapbook Adhesives

Embellishment Wand

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool - My Sweet Petunia

Versifine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW

Die Cutting Machine – Spellbinders Platinum

Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Set 1 and Sprctrum Noir Triblend Brush Markers Set 2: CR4, CR3, BT3, BT2, LV3, LV2, LV1, IG1, IG2, IG6, IG3, TB4, TB3, TB1, DR4, DR1, PP3, PP1, GY3, MB4, MB3, MB1, FS8, FS6, CG4, CG2, VB3, VB2, VB1, EB5, EB4, VB05, GG5, GG3, GG1, GG05, CT4, CT2

Prismacolor Colorless Blender

White Gel Pen 0.8mm – Sakura

Black Glaze Pen - Sakura

Grid Transparency – Taylored Expressions





By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...