Saturday, April 2, 2022

July 2020 My Monthly Hero Kit Card


Here is a card I made with July 2020 My Monthly Hero Kit.  

I started by using Memento Dye Inks to stamp the layered underwater stamp with Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch, Grapefruit (Concord &9th Dye Ink), Olive Grove, and Pistachio Inks. I cut that out with the coordinating die.  I then cut the "Atlantis scene" from black glitter card stock. and layered it behind the reef scene.

The background was created by blending Distress Oxide Inks on Hammermill 80# cardstock.  I used Speckled Egg, Peacock Feathers, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxides. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you regarding this or any of my other posts.

Bye for now, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...