Saturday, April 2, 2022

Ice Ice Plushies


Hello friends... it's me, Shannon Lee with another card made with a stamp set from Clearly Besotted called "Ice Ice Plushies".  These are the cutest little guys with ice cream treats and a little ice cream cart.  I used a "Cloudy" stencil from Lawn Fawn, a "Love is in the air" stencil from My Favorite Things and a die from Mama Elephant called "Birthday Wishes" (I think, I forgot to write that one down).  The grass was created with dies from My Favorite Things.

I used Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers to color the characters and cart.  I highlighted them with a white gel pen from Arteza.

I hope you like this card. Please leave a comment below to let me know what types of cards you'd like to see next.

Thanks for stopping by friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...