Friday, December 9, 2022

Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock by Spellbinders (APG Die Set Of The Month Club Kit November 2022)


Hello, crafty people.  Shannon here with another card for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #526.

The colors I used are: Seabrook, Silver Mirror Cardstock and Pewter. (Middle Row, down). I also used a cream colored card base and Natural (light kraft) cardstock by My Favorite Things.


Below is a list of the products I used to create this card:

Total Package – Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Small Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Large Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Clear Stamps - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Clear Stamps & Dies - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

APG Die - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Embossing Folder - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Glimmer Hot Foil Plate - Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Card Making Kit – Spellbinders Club Of The Month

Bone Folder

Extreme Black Hybrid Ink – My Favorite Things

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Waffle Flower Mini Stencil Mat

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

MISTI Alignment Panels – Taylored Expressions




By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Shannon. So many details that make the colors shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the Seabrook stands out against the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card reminds me of overnight stays at my Grandma's back many many years ago for our Christmas shopping spree. She would put the alarm near me and woke up to the sound of the bells clanging. Grandma's wasn't quite as decorative as yours, but what a beautiful memory for me. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...