Friday, October 28, 2022

Sunflower Wreath Into A Poinsettia Wreath - My Favorite Things Products

 Hello, crafty friends. I'm here with another handmade greeting card. This one should put you into the Christmas spirit.



Below, you will find a list of the products I used to create this card:

Sunflower Wreath Die-namics – My Favorite Things

Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics - My Favorite Things

Cement Gray 100 lb Cardstock - My Favorite Things

Scripty 3D Embossing Folder – Stampin’ Up

Caliart Alcohol Markers: CGII01, WG03, R107, R207, R123, Y648, Y423, Y332, G012, G434

Mini Guillotine Timmer – We R Memory Keepers

Acrylic Matte Medium – Handy Art

Versamark Watermark Ink

Scotch ATG

Embellishment Wand

Hammermill 100# Smooth White Cardstock

Reverse Tweezers

MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool – My Sweet Petunia

Platinum Die Cutting Machine - Spellbinders

Embossing Powder Tool - Inkadinkado

Superfine Clear Embossing Powder – WOW

MISTI Alignment Panels – Taylored Expressions



This card was created for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #520.  Stop by their blog and check out all of their wonderful creations.  For this card, I chose the top row of the TTT board: Mink, Espresso, and Scarlet. I also used Pine, Sage, and Candy Apple.

If you have any questions about this or any other card, leave a comment below. I will respond A.S.A.P.

Bye for now.

-Shannon Lee Smith

By clicking on one of the links below, you will be forwarded to the store of your choice.

If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).  This helps me to continue to bring you content.  The stores listed below carry products that I use/have used.  Any product I use in my creations is my own choice.  I occasionally will be given product(s) for free from companies that will ask me to do a review.  I will always give my actual opinion of a product I use.  I will never lie about a product in order to receive an affiliate commission.  It isn't worth it to me to lose your trust over a small commission.

 *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

2 comments:

  1. Clever idea using the sunflowers as poinsettias. I love the subtle embossing on the white background. Its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon this car is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...