Thursday, April 28, 2022

Mother's Day Card Using Garden Roses Stamp by Pinkfresh Studio

Hi crafty people. I hope all is well in your crafty world.

Here is a Mother's Day Card I made for my mom.  I used the Garden Roses Stamp Set by Pinkfresh Studio.  I stamped the image using Hero Arts Intense Black Hybrid Ink since I would be coloring it with Ohuhu alcohol markers.

I used YR070 + YR110 on the orange-colored roses, and PB9 + B050 on the blue-colored roses.  I colored the leaves with a combination of G360 and G340.  I used BG4 to outline the image.

The sentiment is from Mother's Day Innes & Outies by My Sentiments Exactly.  I stamped it with Versifine Pigment Ink and covered it with WOW Clear Superfine Embossing Powder, then heated it with my heating tool. 

I used Gravel Grey Prestige 100# cardstock by My Favorite Things to mat the image.  I then adhered them both to a grey card base.




 Please leave a comment let me know what you like and/or what you would have done differently.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spring 2024 Card Maker's Success Summit is right around the corner...

Forget generic dollar store cards… 👎 Your family and friends deserve something truly one-of-a-kind! That’s why I’m thrilled to announce t h...